Wednesday, October 1, 2014

for me

this blog is for me. 
for me to share my journey with infertility. 
for me to express thoughts and feelings. 
for me to come to terms with things that may never be. 
for me to connect with others that experience similar circumstances. 
for me to know of my mother heart.

in some ways this blog is for you
for you to know you are not alone. 
for you to share. 
for you to know you are loved.


i live in a predominately LDS community, which i love.
however, at times i feel overwhelming sorrow because i don't have children of my own, especially when i know that families, procreation, and rejoicing in your heritage is central to the Father's plan. i do have a testimony of that plan. we don't know the reasons for all that we experience in our lives on earth. this life requires a lot of faith. i am grateful for my faith and the knowledge that i am loved. 


join me and together we can share our 
mother hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment